NPrint offers 3 different Artwork options.
- Supply your own artwork press-ready.
- Supply your own artwork for pre-press file preparation.
- Have NPrint design and create artwork for you.
If you are not experienced in pre-press we recommend you choose option 2 or 3 when ordering.
1. ARTWORK: PRESS READY
When supplying press-ready artwork, you will need to supply us with:
- Your print ready Artwork in PDF format with 3mm bleed and trim marks
- Acceptable formats for artwork;
- high resolution PDF (highly recommended) or
- your original EPS, AI or INDD files.
Important Points to Note
- Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, or any other office-based program are NOT an acceptable or sufficient for finished artwork. An artwork fee will apply to any of these formats including incorrectly saved or low res pdfs.
- Price is based on standing artwork or press ready artwork to be supplied to us either through our website on email or other suitable electronic format and do not include delivery or hard copy proofs unless otherwise specified.
- Do not rely on monitors or desktop printers to match colours accurately as all monitors and screen display colours differently. If colour proofing is required, please contact us.
- Large or multiple files may need to be compressed into a .zip file for online ordering.
2. ARTWORK: FOR PRE-PRESS FILE PREPARATION
NPrint can prepare your artwork file to correct pre-press specifications.
- We will ensure your artwork is made commercially print ready.
- If your artwork allows us, we will:
- make your artwork the correct size.
- add the correct internal and external bleed.
- convert to CMYK colours.
- substitute any missing fonts with standard Adobe fonts.
- We will provide a soft PDF proof for your approval with in 2 days of full payment of your order.
- Please check your proof carefully, once approved your order will printed as per the proof
- It is your responsibility to check all grammar, position of text or images and alignment this includes position of trim, fold and die-cut or hole punch. We will not spell check your artwork.
When supplying artwork for NPrint to make press ready, be sure to tell us which graphics application and version your artwork was created in. Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, or any other office based programs are NOT acceptable or a sufficient for finished artwork. Additional artwork fees may apply to any of these formats including incorrectly saved or low res pdf files. if your artwork is in any of these formats, please contact us before ordering.
3. HAVE NPRINT DESIGN AND CREATE ARTWORK FOR YOU
Take advantage of NPrint's expertise and have us design and create artwork for you. When ordering with the 'Create artwork for me’ option you will need to supply us with:
- All text in Word document format
- All images at 300 dpi in PNG, TIFF or JPG.
- An example of your design, or your design theme
- A list of colours and Adobe fonts you like
- The purpose of your printed material ie letterbox drop or Expo marketing material
- A mock-up/sketch with design instructions. As much as we like to try, we are not mind readers ;). Meet us half way and give us an idea of what you require.
When you have us design and create artwork for you, we will;
- ensure your artwork is created and designed for commercial print
- create 2 concepts as per your instruction
- create a design based on your chosen concept
- provide a soft PDF proof for your review and approval (2 edits allowed)
Please check your proof carefully, once approved your order will printed as per the proof
It is your responsibility to check all grammar, position of text or images and alignment this includes position of trim, fold and die-cut or hole punch. We will not spell check your artwork.